Clearly Clean, based in Orwigsburg, is a thermoformer that manufactures recyclable food trays. We are in need of an Machine Maintenance/Mechanic.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Click apply below and submit your resume in PDF format.
- Please send resume to email@example.com.
- Or, fill out the application on the previous page.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules
- Startup of any machine that is or has been taken out of operation
- Changing rolls in a timely/continuous manner to ensure process does not impede production
- Operation of machinery while in production, including the continued inspection of machine parameters and data tracking of parameters
- Continuous quality inspection of finished goods to ensure product meets customer satisfaction
- Continuous communication with production workers as well as fellow machine technicians to ensure machine functions as normal
- Daily completion of relevant reports
- Upholding all Clearly Clean Products standards including quality, conduct and production standards
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour