As the Quality Assurance Packaging Manager:
– You will lead food safety, sanitation and quality programs in a 24/7 operation.
– You will work to identify quality & food safety risks, ensuring that the Orwigsburg plant meets all required quality requirements, food safety laws/regulations, and corporate policies.
– You will ensure high standards are met and will oversee all activities necessary for audits, from coordination to corrective action management.
– You will leverage industry best practices, focusing on continuous improvement.
– You will be responsible for ensuring administrative records are up to date (inspections, management reports, etc.).
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Food safety leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
– Process management experience
– Packaging knowledge
– Extensive knowledge of FDA, etc. standards
– Strong auditing skills and technical knowledge
– Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles