Clearly Clean Products, LLC Develops Sustainable Packaging Solutions.
Clearly Clean Products, LLC provides a healthy and positive work environment, where employees can perform to their full potential. We are dedicated to recognizing quality employee performance and providing a variety of growth opportunities that will utilize a person’s strengths. For those that wish to apply, we encourage individuals to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and an ability to work in a close team environment.
Quality Assurance Packaging Manager – Orwigsburg, PA 17961
As the Quality Assurance Packaging Manager:
– You will lead food safety, sanitation and quality programs in a 24/7 operation.
– You will work to identify quality & food safety risks, ensuring that the Orwigsburg plant meets all required quality requirements, food safety laws/regulations, and corporate policies.
– You will ensure high standards are met and will oversee all activities necessary for audits, from coordination to corrective action management.
– You will leverage industry best practices, focusing on continuous improvement.
– You will be responsible for ensuring administrative records are up to date (inspections, management reports, etc.).
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Food safety leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
– Process management experience
– Packaging knowledge
– Extensive knowledge of FDA, etc. standards
– Strong auditing skills and technical knowledge
– Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles
Facility Production Manager – Orwigsburg, PA 17961
We are currently looking for a seasoned production manager, the candidate must have the following.
– High school education or higher
– Multiple years of production/manufacturing experience
– Reliable transportation
– Ability to manage large group of people
– Understanding of food safe environments and quality standards
– Able to work alone and as a part of a group
Thermoforming Line Worker – Orwigsburg, PA 17961
We are currently looking for motivated individuals to work on our packaging line. Line workers will be responsible for packaging plastic trays, and preparing them for final shipments.
– Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
– Must be able to work and communicate well with other employees and administration
– Attention to detail is a must
Solidworks Mold Designer – Orwigsburg, PA 17961
We are looking for an individual who has a strong understanding of Solidworks, in this position you will be required to work as part of a design team and develop molds used in the thermoforming process, from scratch. Solidworks designers will also be working directly with the equipment that they are designing to aid in additional troubleshooting.
Clearly Clean Products, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.