The Clearly Clean Story
Clearly Clean is an award-winning, innovative manufacturer that creates eco-friendly products with features that surpass their non-sustainable alternatives.
Packaging with the future in mind
Clearly Clean’s 100% recyclable PET food trays ensure that our retail, food processor, and packaging distributor clients are able to protect their food – and our planet. We understand that the package shouldn’t last 500 years longer than the product it’s protecting.
Clearly making a difference
Clearly Clean manufactures the:
· world’s only patented recyclable, smooth-edge overwrap trays
· world’s only patented recyclable MAP trays with a peelable barrier layer
· world’s only patented recyclable, smooth-edge MAP trays with a peelable barrier layer
· world’s only patented multi-peelable layer packaging for food and retail
· world’s only patented recyclable barrier rollstock
We take pride in the words “world’s only patented” as they are indicative of our ability to think outside the tray:
· Consumers asked for recyclable solutions to polystyrene. We delivered.
· Companies yearned for a smooth edge to mitigate leakers. We delivered.
· Millennials prefer a clear option. We delivered.
That’s what makes us who we are. That’s what makes us different. We seek out the impossible – and we deliver.
To provide our clients with high-quality, innovative products that are environmentally friendly and made in America.
To ultimately transform the industries in which we operate, providing them with creative, sustainable options and allowing them to evolve from pollution producers to planet protectors.
Clearly Clean is a rapidly growing company that holds steadfast to our core values.
Our clients are at the center of everything we do. They are the reason we go to work every day and the reason for our success. We approach every client interaction with a grateful heart.
We strive to consistently manufacture a high-quality product. We want to be proud of what we produce – not make apologies for it.
Honesty guides all that we do: our interactions with our clients, our partners, and our coworkers. But it goes beyond what we do; it is at the core of who we are.
We pride ourselves on our ability to innovate – and hold numerous patents to prove it. The fact that all of our product descriptions begin with “world’s only” illustrates that innovation is indeed our passion.
We are committed to developing sustainable products. We want our products to live forever in the hearts and minds of our clients – not in our planet’s landfills and oceans.